Right to Information Act, 2005 - Compliance under Section 4(1)(b)
(iv) The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions::
No fixed norms have been set. However, the General Managers are required to improve the quality of operations and productivity by ensuring the following as far as possible:-
- Proper route planning and time table so as to suit the requirements of public.
- Adequacy of services i.e. improving frequency of trips so as to minimize waiting time.
- Punctuality ofservices.
- Proper maintenance of buses.
- Good Behaviour with Public.
- Comfort of passengers.
- Road Safety.
- Break down free services – through proper maintenance and checking of all parameters at the time of out shedding.
- Optimal vehicle/staff productivity through proper deployment of buses/staff; rationalization of routes/time-table, proper maintenance schedules, minimum down time of buses.