- Postal Quotation Notice-HR Faridabad
- Online eAuction Notice - HQ Chandigarh
- Postal Quotation Notice-HR Delhi
- HSD Quotation, Sonepat
- Quotation Notice, Jind
- Notice of Invitation of Quotation for HSD (Diesel), Kurukshetra
- HSD Seelband Quotation, Sonepat
- Notice for purchase of PTR
- Public Notice regarding recruitment of apprentice, Ambala
- TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF ASBESTOS FREE BRAKE LININGS AND CLUTCH FACING WITH ALU. RIVETS
- TENDER DOCUMENT ONLINE FOR SUPPLY OF PRECURED TREAD RUBBER AND ALLIED MATERIALS FOR RETREADING OF TYRES
- Quotation Notice-HR Karnal
- Auction Notice, Panchkula
- HSD Seal-band quotation, Karnal
- TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF POLYPROPYLENE CONTAINER AUTOMOTIVE BATTERIES
- Fresh online tender for purchase of New Steel Radial Tubeless Tyre of size 295/80R22.5-16PR & New nylon Tyre Sets of Size 7.50x16PR with tube & flap for meeting one year requirement in depots of Haryana Roadways
- Dak Quotation Notice, GMHR Sirsa
- Quotation notice for car accessories.
- Quotation for HSD (Diesel Supply for buses), Karnal
- RFP for development of bus terminals at Karnal, Pipli, Sonipat, Ballabhgarh, Gurugram-Sector 29 – Last date for submission of comments/ suggestion is 15.01.2024
- Tender Notice for Purchase of Oil, Lubricants, Radiator Coolants & Grease for next one year in depots of Haryana Roadways Total Valuing ₹ 5.00 Crore (Approx.)
- Tender Notice for Purchase Of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Aqueous Urea Solution) Through IBC Model for next one year in depots of Haryana Roadways Total Valuing ₹ 17.00 Crore (Approx.)
- Advertisement of online eAuction schedule notice, Karnal
- Regarding advertisement of online e-auction schedule for disposal of condemned vechicle, tyre tube, spare parts etc. of all Haryana Roadways depots/regional offices of the department.
- Auction Notice – HR Panchkula
- Auction Notice for shops on Bus Stand Panipat – O/o GM HR Panipat.
- To improve and strengthen public transportation services for rural & urban areas in the State.
- To provide bus services at reasonable cost and to create adequate infrastructure.
MINISTERS CAR SECTION
Ministers Car Section, Haryana :-
It provides cars along with drivers to Chief Minister/Ministers/ Chief Parliamentary Secretaries/ Parliamentary Secretaries/ Equivalent Functionaries/ VVIPs. It is under the administrative control of Director State Transport, Haryana. However, allotment/ allocation of car is made by Chief Secretary to ….
Office of the Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transportation services to the public. Haryana Roadways is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots and 13 sub-depots. These services are being provided to every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighboring States.
To provide adequate, economical, efficient, reliable, comfortable, safe and environment-friendly modern passenger transport services for the people.
- To create and improve infrastructure for modern Bus Terminals
- To introduce computerized transport management systems
- To provide bus connectivity between rural and urban areas
- Human Resources development
Online Reservation of seats in Volvo & Ordinary Buses of Haryana Roadways
Bus Stand Enquiry Numbers
Gradation List of Officers
Haryana Government E-Mail IDs
Online Transfer Policy of State Transport Haryana.
Updated Online Transfer Policy of State Transport Haryana - 14.10.2020
Updated Online Transfer Policy - 2022
Government of Haryana is committed to make endeavors towards creating social value by providing efficient, reliable and eco-friendly modern transport services for the safe movement of people and goods with liberal use of modern day Information Technology and involvement of private sector, which is considered necessary in this era of liberalization and globalization…