About State Transport Department, Haryana
Government of Haryana is committed to make endeavors towards creating social value by providing efficient, reliable and eco-friendly modern transport services for the safe movement of people and goods with liberal use of modern day Information Technology and involvement of private sector, which is considered necessary in this era of liberalization and globalization…Read More
- To improve and strengthen public transportation services for rural & urban areas in the State.
- To provide bus services at reasonable cost and to create adequate infrastructure.
MINISTERS CAR SECTION
Ministers Car Section, Haryana :-
It provides cars along with drivers to Chief Minister/Ministers/ Chief Parliamentary Secretaries/ Parliamentary Secretaries/ Equivalent Functionaries/ VVIPs. It is under the administrative control of Director State Transport, Haryana. However, allotment/ allocation of car is made by Chief Secretary to ….
Office of the Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transportation services to the public. Haryana Roadways is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots and 13 sub-depots. These services are being provided to every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighboring States.
To provide adequate, economical, efficient, reliable, comfortable, safe and environment-friendly modern passenger transport services for the people.
- To create and improve infrastructure for modern Bus Terminals
- To introduce computerized transport management systems
- To provide bus connectivity between rural and urban areas
- Human Resources development
Online Reservation of seats in Volvo & Ordinary Buses of Haryana Roadways
Bus Stand Enquiry Numbers
Gradation List of Officers
Haryana Government E-Mail IDs
Online Transfer Policy of State Transport Haryana.
Updated Online Transfer Policy of State Transport Haryana - 14.10.2020
Updated Online Transfer Policy - 2022
No post to display
- Advertisement of Quotation Notice on Store Petty Items – GM HR Charkhi Dadri
- Corrigendum – Selection of Bidder for Implementation of Open Loop Ticketing System and GPS System on Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT) Model
- Notice – Recruitment of Apprentice in the O/o GM HR Kaithal.
- Selection og Bidder for Implementation of Open Loop Ticketing System and GPS System on Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT) Model.
- Quotation Notice for purchase of Store Petty Items – O/o GM HR Kurukshetra.